The shortest way to submit a report is to contact the reporting office directly.
For this purpose, we have set up a telephone number where you can reach the reporting office from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00.
Contact details of the reporting office:
Mansfeld-Löbbecke-Stiftung von 1833
c/o Althammer & Kill GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 511 330603-70
This is not a hotline, but trained employees who will take up your request and initiate further processing.
The employees are not employees of your organization, but employees of Althammer & Kill, who operate the whistleblower system for us, the Mansfeld-Löbbecke-Stiftung von 1833.
To ensure the confidentiality of your report to Mansfeld-Löbbecke-Stiftung von 1833, please note the following points.
- Do not make the call from a duty telephone.
- Make the call in a quiet environment, not on duty, and choose a time when you will not be disturbed.
- Choose a place where nobody can listen in.
- In an initial call, a tip can only be taken. Consider in advance how the hotline should continue to communicate with you so that we can keep you informed.
- If the phone is ever unanswered, the call will not be transferred. Try again later.
Alternatively, select the option to give a hint via the reporting portal, using the "Get in touch" button.